Real Estate Litigation
Our Firm has a successful track record with respect to both defending and prosecuting lawsuits involving real property. The depth and breadth of real estate litigation is tremendous, yet our Firm has dealt with just about every type of claim from bother the defendant’s and plaintiff’s perspective. A selection of some representative types of claims is set forth below:
- Claims involving misrepresentation in the sale of real property or debt instruments secured by real property;
- Quiet title, nuisance, adverse possession and easement actions;
- Unlawful detainer litigation;
- Construction defect litigation, including environmental claims arising from the purchase and sale of real property;
- Breach of contract and breach of lease actions respecting commercial real property and complex real estate developments.